What is Required To Rent A Vehicle?
- The minimum age is 21 years old.
- You must have a valid drivers license.
- You must provide us with a major credit card in the renters name. (No pre-paid cards or debit cards)
- You must have a valid and current insurance policy that includes comprehension and collision. A copy of this card must be presented at the time of pickup.
Can I leave my personal car at the dealership?
- Yes. We have parking available so that you can leave your vehicle.
Is smoking allowed in the rental vehicles?
- All of our vehicles are 100% smoke free. A smoking fee of $150 will be charged to your card if there is ANY evidence of smoking in the vehicle. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Are pets allowed in the rental vehicles?
- We ask that no pets be transported in the vehicle. We like to keep our cars in perfect condition for our customers to enjoy and to reduce the chance that someone with pet allergies get into a vehicle that has had a pet in it.
If you would like to reserve a vehicle or have any questions, please contact Paula Ginther in the rental department at 931-723-4444.